The Regulations on the Payment of Membership Fees specify the method of paying membership fees and describe what reminder and collection activities may be undertaken by the Management Board of the Association. The Regulations on the Payment of Contributions were adopted at the founding meeting of the Association in November 2022 in Cracow.
Chapter 1. General provisions
1. These Regulations specify the procedure for paying membership fees in the Polish Leather Uniform Group Association, hereinafter referred to as the Association, by Members of the Association.
2. In accordance with the Regulations of the Polish Leather Uniform Group Association, each Member of the Association has, among others: obligation to pay the membership fee regularly and on time.
3. The membership fee constitutes specific support for the statutory activities of the Association and is intended solely for the implementation of statutory goals.
4. The treasurer of the Association’s Management Board shall undertake reminder and debt collection activities against Members who have not paid their dues within the period specified in these Regulations.
Chapter 2. Amount of membership fees and method of payment
1. The amount of annual membership fees is determined by the General Meeting of Members.
2. The current amount of the annual membership fee and the Association’s bank account number are provided on the Association’s website.
3. The contribution is paid by transfer to the Association’s bank account:
- in full, for the entire year in advance, at the beginning of the calendar year,
- proportionally, for the full months remaining until the end of the calendar year, if the contribution is paid during the calendar year,
- In the case of a pro-rata payment, the contribution should be calculated according to the formula:
(annual membership fee / 12) x number of months remaining until the end of the year = amount to be paid
4. It is permissible to pay the membership fee for a period longer than one year, but not exceeding 24 months and ending in December – e.g. it is permissible to pay the membership fee in May for the period until December of the following year.
5. In the event of a change in the amount of the contribution during the calendar year, Members of the Association who have paid the membership fee for a period longer than one year are bound by the previous amount of the contribution until the end of the paid period.
6. In the payment title, please enter “PLUG membership fee” and provide your name and surname.
7. In the case of payments accompanying the submission of an application for admission to the Association, if the candidate’s application is rejected, the membership fee will be returned to the payer’s account within 30 days.
8. If you are removed from the list of Association Members, the membership fee will not be refunded.
9. In special cases, the Association’s Management Board has the right to exempt a Member from the obligation to pay contributions. The time and amount of full or partial dismissal are determined by the Management Board by way of a Resolution.
10. Documentation related to the payment of contributions (including the register of contributions) is kept by the treasurer of the Association’s Management Board.
11. Each change of the Association’s bank account requires informing the Members in advance by e-mail, instant messaging or publicly available messages on the Association’s website..
Chapter 3. Reminder and debt collection activities
12. If it is found that the contribution has not been paid on time, the treasurer of the Association’s Management Board will attempt to contact the Member who is in arrears by e-mail.
13. If there is no reaction (reply or payment of the contribution), the treasurer of the Association’s Management Board will make another attempt to contact us, using other contact methods.
14. Failure to pay the fee for a period longer than 30 days may result in removal from the list of Association members.